Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Any person desiring to file a grievance against a Certified Court Reporter may file a written statement on a form provided by the Board, attaching any pertinent documentary evidence thereto, with the Board of Certified Court Reporters Examiners through the Office of the Clerk of the Arkansas Supreme Court, for delivery to the Executive Secretary of the Board for investigation and determination of probable cause for a formal Complaint.

Associated Court Rules: 
Regulations of the Board of Court Reporter Examiners