Please note: Court employees are prohibited from engaging in the practice of law; therefore, they cannot offer legal advice or guidance. Information provided by court employees is intended neither to constitute nor replace legal advice provided by competent legal counsel.
If you are not finding the information you're looking for, please read this page.
1. Who does what?
|Circuit Clerks  are responsible for:||Click here for phone numbers |
|County Clerks  are responsible for:||Click here for phone numbers |
2. Supreme Court Departments
- Do you want to file a complaint against your attorney ?
- Do you want to file a complaint against a judge? 
- Do you want to find a certified Mediator? 
- Are you looking for information about taking the bar or becoming a lawyer in Arkansas? 
- Are you looking for court language translation services 
- Are you looking for Court Publications and Forms? 
- Are you looking for the House Style Guide 
3. Legal links not related to the Arkansas Supreme Court
Arkansas Attorney General Opinions - Arkansas Attorney general opinions, general publications, and open government updates.
Arkansas Government Directory - Information about Arkansas officials and other influential people.
Code of Federal Regulations - Search the Code of Federal Regulations text.
Defense Research Institute - Access to various research aids for defense trial preparation.
Department of Labor - Minimum wage, welfare and labor protections, and welfare
Federal Bureau of Investigation - Access FBI publications including crime reports and periodicals.
Federal Rules of Evidence - Full Text of the FRE.
Federal Rules of Civil Procedure - Full Text of the FRCP.
State Constitutions, Statutes, and Codes - Access each state's constitution, statutes, and legislative information.
University of Arkansas School of Law
University of Arkansas at Little Rock/William H. Bowen School of Law
US Supreme Court Supreme Decisions - Court decisions by topic.
US Supreme Court from 1937 through 1975 - Supreme Court decisions from 1937 through 1975.
4. Other commonly requested information.
- Arkansas Criminal Laws, Probate Laws, Civil Laws 
- Birth, Death, Marriage and Divorce statistics 
If you need further help, please click on the "Contact " link and tell us what you are looking for.