What is Xerox Juror?
The Xerox Juror system is a jury management system available to circuit courts in Arkansas. The system allows courts to manage juries from summons, jury service, and payment. The application is hosted on servers located in the Justice Building and is available to courts with Internet access.
- More than half the counties in Arkansas are using the Jury Management System. Click this link to see the map .
Training videos for using the Juror system are available at the link below. Please contact the ACAP Helpdesk at (501) 410-1900 for a password.
- Contact the AOC for the password required to view the training videos.
- Xerox Juror is provided to circuit courts at no cost to courts with computers and Internet access.
- Courts are responsible for printing their summons on the state summons form.
- Courts must meet the following minimum technology requirements :
- Contact us at (501) 410-1900. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org  to request Juror training and configuration.
- For questions about Juror, you may contact us at (501) 410-1900 or email email@example.com