What is ELECTRONIC FILING?
“Electronic filing” is the electronic transmission to or from a clerk of an electronic document by uploading from the registered user’s (or his or her designated agent’s) or clerk’s computer to the electronic filing system. It does not include submission via e-mail, fax, floppy disks, or other electronic means. - Administrative Order 21 
Instead of having to go to the courthouse to file a case, registered attorneys and parties may file their case-related documents on-line using eFlex.
- eFlex is the name of the electronic filing system being implemented in courts using the Contexte Case Management System.
Arkansas Supreme Court and Court of Appeals - select motions only. See motions available to efile here 
- Faulkner County Circuit Court - mandatory June 1, 2017
- Grant County Circuit Court - mandatory July 6, 2016
- Hot Spring County Circuit Court - mandatory June 15, 2016
- Lonoke County Circuit Court - mandatory June 1, 2017
- Pulaski County Circuit Court - mandatory March 19, 2013
- Van Buren Circuit Court - mandotry June 1, 2017
- Hot Spring District Court, Malvern (Civil & Small Claims) - mandatory May 2, 2017
- Hot Spring District Court, Malvern (Traffic & Criminal) - mandatory July 11, 2017
eFlex users will be required to
- Register for and complete training.
- Pay a $100.00 registration fee.
- Register for an eFlex account.
- See instructions here 
- To participate in electronic filing, a court must first be on Contexte Case Management System.
- After a court goes live on Contexte, the Administrative Judge, with input from the clerk, must send a letter signed by the clerks and the judges to the Director of the Administrative Office of the Courts expressing their willingness to participate and their commitment to proceed.
- In order to use eFlex, the court must use Contexte internal imaging.
- Administrative Order 21 authorizes the AOC to contract with a vendor for a statewide electronic filing solution.
- It was important for uniformity and consistency that there be only one e-filing system for all courts in Arkansas.
- Courts are not permitted to provide a separate electronic filing solution.