After a reporting period has ended, and at any time prior to a vote of suspension by the Board, an attorney may file:
(1) Documentation to establish compliance with the provisions of Rule 3(A). If filed between July 1 and August 31, such documentation shall be accompanied by a deficiency fee of $75.00 if the documents submitted are for CLE credits acquired after July 1;
(2) An acknowledgment of deficiency form. If filed between July 1 and August 31, such a filing shall be accompanied by a deficiency fee of $75.00;
(3) An acknowledgement of deficiency, if filed after August 31, shall be subject to the $75.00 deficiency fee set out in paragraph (2) above, and a late filing fee of $25.00. After timely filing of an acknowledgment of deficiency and payment of the required fee, no late filing fee will be assessed for hours submitted to cure timely the deficiency. However, documentation of hours obtained after December 1 to cure a deficiency shall be accompanied by a late filing fee of $100.00. Documentation to establish compliance with Rule 3(A) for CLE credits acquired before July 1, but filed after August 31, shall be subject to a $25.00 late filing fee;
(4) An out of state certification pursuant to Rule 2(C); or, an inactive renewal pursuant to Rule 2(D). Such filings shall be accompanied by a late filing fee of $25.00 if filed after October 31; and,
(5) Documentation tendered in accord with the preceding paragraphs will not be accepted unless accompanied by the appropriate filing fee and unless all other applicable requirements have been met.