- Arkansas Access to Justice
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Arkansas Code of 1987 (Arkansas General Assembly)
- Arkansas Constitution of 1874 (Arkansas General Assembly)
- Arkansas Financial Transparency
- Arkansasfindalawyer [Arkansas Bar Association)
- Arkansas Historical Quarterly Cumulative Index (University of Arkansas Libraries) - covers volumes 1 - 59, 1942 - 2000.
- Arkansas Judicial Council
- Arkansas Judicial Elections Guide 2014
- Arkansas Judicial Retirement System
- Arkansas Judges and Lawyers Assistance Program
- Arkansas Legal Services Partnership - Legal Library, Pro Bono Portal
- Arkansas State CASA Association (CASA is an acronym for " Court Appointed Special Advocates") - qualified volunteer advocates help abused and neglected children in juvenile dependency-neglect proceedings.
- Association of Arkansas Counties - Counties - statewide map of counties with county profile, including county officials roster.
- Association of Arkansas Counties - Publications Library - various titles, including selected procedures manuals, surveys, election information.
- Ben’s Guide to U. S. Government for Kids (U.S.Superintendent of Documents)
- Center for Civic Education - California-based nonprofit, nonpartisan organization organization that promotes civic education.
Complaints about Arkansas-licensed attorneys - Grievance Form (Office of the Arkansas Supreme Court Committee on Professional Conduct)
Complaints about Arkansas judges - Complaint Form (Arkansas Judicial Discipline and Disability Commission)
Constitutional Rights Foundation - California-based non-profit, non-partisan organization that develops, produces, and distributes programs and materials to teachers, students, and public-minded citizens.
- CourtConnect (AOC Public CourtConnect) - portal to public information about Arkansas appellate, circuit, and district court cases.
- FindLaw (ThomsonReuters) - legal topics; find-a-lawyer feature.
- Guide to Law Online (Library of Congress) - annotated selective guide to online information sources on government and law.
- HSC on the Judiciary (American Judicature Society) (HSC is "High School Curriculum") - four-lesson unit about the judicial branch, prepared for high-school seniors.
- Index Arkansas (University of Arkansas Libraries) - Citations to articles & other info in county historical journals, selected statewide magazines, selected state newspapers, books; 90,000+ entries (1880s-present).
- Information and Resources (National Center for State Courts) - browsable database on a wide range of court-related subjects.
- Judicial Ethics Advisory Committee (Arkansas) - issues advisory opinions to judges and publicly declared candidates for judicial office as to how a future course of conduct comports with the Code of Judicial Conduct.
- Lawyer Locator Basic Search (martindale.com) - searchable national database.
- Legal Aid (Arkansas Legal Services Partnership) - free legal assistance for income-eligible Arkansas residents regarding civil cases only.
- Street Law (Street Law, Inc.) - Maryland-based non-profit organization that develops classroom and grassroots programs that educate students and communities about law, democracy, and human rights.
- VINELink (VINE is an acronym for " Victim Information and Notification Everyday") - information regarding offender, case, or probationer/parolee.
Vital Records (Arkansas Department of Health) - birth, death, marriage, divorce.