How much will it cost?
The following services will be provided to the court at no cost:
- AOC will make the Contexte Case Management System available to the court through AOC servers located in Little Rock. The baseline system includes the CourtConnect public access module and the eTraffic online payment module.
- AOC will be responsible for annual maintenance, backup, and recovery services for the case management system.
- AOC will provide professional services including project management, business analysis, training, configuration, go-live support, and ongoing remote support.
- AOC will provide a conversion of its legacy CMS data to circuit courts.
- AOC will cover the cost of travel for AOC employees for agreed services.
- AOC will provide access, training, and configuration for the electronic filing and electronic citation modules when they are available.
The court is responsible for the following:
- The court is responsible for acquiring and maintaining all hardware that meets the minimum technology requirements, including networking hardware, personal computers, printers and scanners.
- The court is responsible for providing high-speed Internet access to use the system.
- The court will be responsible for the travel expense of sending its staff to Little Rock for training.
- If the court is unable to travel to Little Rock for training, the court will be responsible for providing a suitable training facility at its location.
- Circuit courts may contract with the AOC for supplemental data conversions to include data not available in CMS such as docket entries, events, attorneys, and parties for a minimum of $35,000. If an accounting balance forward conversion is required, it may be added for a minimum of $15,000. The court must provide a useable data extract and data dictionary for conversion services.
- Courts may contract with the AOC to convert image links through Contexte to an approved document management system (DMS) for a minimum of $25,000. (A separate agreement for conversion of images may be required with the court's DMS vendor.)
- Courts may contract with the AOC to load images into the Contexte database using the Contexte DMS for a minimum of $25,000. (A separate agreement for conversion of images may be required with the court's DMS vendor.)
- AOC will provide district court conversions for a minimum of $50,000, which will include a balance forward conversion of accounting information; however, the court must provide a useable data extract and data dictionary for conversion services.
How long will it take?
- Without a data conversion, a Contexte project can be completed in three to six months depending on the size of the court.
- A data conversion, especially for a system that AOC has not previously converted or that does not have a relational database structure, can easily extend a project to 12 to 18 months.